Tuesday, January 15, 2013

The start of 2013

Assalamualaikum..
It's been a while right?How are you?
Gomenne the blog has to be shut down due to a few reasons around end of last year.
Soooo..many things happened!
One of the biggest, I moved house again.
No, Im not gonna put that memory in words here.
I thought it was such a troublesome. But now I realized there's a silver lining after all, living just 2 minutes away from the campus (not the entrance ok, from my door, to my cubicle in the campus!)
Anyway, selamat tahun baru 2013!!I guess, the mayan calendar did not work this time, or it's true that the standard deviation to their calculation is about 50 years.
Whatever it is, doomsday is so not a laughing matter. It is written in the holy Al-Quran, and we must always be prepared. I guess, that is a way of Allah s.w.t shows belas kasihan to us.
He even gave us hint and how to be prepared for the day.
The choice is now ours. Mati itu pasti kan. Make sure no chance/time be spent to waste.
So,another year for us to make use.
Hopefully, this year will bring you and me more success, a better one than the lasts.

Will write to you more!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...