Thursday, January 31, 2013

Although it's just coffee.

Omaigod!!!Blogsy awesome nih:')

Assalamualaikum...

Terasss (trust) me..I really wanna write something here, but being a final year doctorate really doesn't do any mercy to any hobby you might have>,< or even time for your loved ones.

So,my tugas now is to really make use of all this busyness to a good use so,it won't be put to waste. In short, mase main, main la dgn kadar 100% masa belajar,cubalah maximizekan potensi anda tu (yea..I can't type 100% coz..that's not gonna happen:/)

(2 days later)

what???.. still that 2 meaningless paragraph?

anyway, I am now so so sleepy. I refused to take caffeine. Not because I purposely avoiding coffee for health reason, but my tekak at the moment just can't swallow kopi tak sedap (yakni, kopi i made by myself:/). The only coffee sedap around this hospital is Starbucks, which..we are currently boycotting.

so, dilemma..hence, this rambling. gahaha..

hey, have you heard about the boycotting, palestine, israel, bla2..

i know, some people find the campaign is cliche. some are being ignorant, and some are acting like pain in the a**.

I shall mention here that my favourite coffee is Starbucks. Boycotting fastfood?I can do that like a pea (macam kacang.lol xp). But having to know I have to start boycotting starbucks?! I found it really really hard to do. my husband is trying so hard to tahan me from buying any. He tried replacing with many others, but I will always have complaints..I know right..I am so..annoying:/ astaghfirullah..

At the time when the issue arises, husband told me about a letter written buy the founder of the Starbucks chain. I did not bother to look for it coz at that time there were so many posters you can find putting up the list of brands we should boycot. So, I guess, the letter does't really matter as I trusted all the lists. Just a few weeks ago, I found that the letter was a hoax. Long story, but the conclusion was, it's a hoax.

Then, I was brought to another link that saying the article saying that letter was a hoax, is a hoax? I was like...what???:/In addition to that, they provided many more proofs on the allegations. so, for now, it's best for me to avoid. I don't know what to tell you, but my choice to boycott is mainly due to moral dilemma in me. Although it's just about coffee.

My first time writing using Blogsy. Awesome!!

Lihat roti John saye ini! Awesome jugak!!*actually, I just wanna try putting pictures from Blogsy. ehe. Just drag? How awesome is that?!;)

Yey! tak ngantuk dah:) Let's continue working;)

Have a nice day everyone! see you again whenever I feel sleepy:')

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...