Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Red

Assalamualaikum..

I have tonnes of work to entertain and luckily, the dateline is up to me.
Besides, I'm the mood for blogging!
Topik kita pada hari ini ialah red!
Yea..I don't really love Taylor Swift's Red. It isn't as catchy as the others. 
Speaking about Taylor Swift's new album, when first time I heard the songs in there, about 16! I know right?Gosh..and I heard that she had a hard time to make the final cut though. Even that, finally 16!
Oh, I love 22!and a few other (I'm sucks at remembering title. Pardon me:') But yeah, red isn't listed.

On another note on red, you know as a woman, when come one time you 'ter'shopping like so banyak, and then you feel guilty and feel like punishing yourself? Other than that you siap immediately call your credit card supplier (ye..husband memasing lettew) asking for forgiveness, and monthly swearing that you would never shop again the whole of your life???Even offering him to cut the credit card yourself? 
Er..I did not said that all of the above is based on my life :|
Anyway, what I'm trying to say is..how I tried, I will, sure will buy new clothes every season! (I wish it wasn't every month. I didn't dare to check into such a details *in denial*)
It wasn't any different during this winter. Although a big chance this would be my last winter in Japan (I am currently in my final year. With Allah's will, I will finish by Sept. InshaAllah..Doakan yours truly:')), I still bought a few. But I swear I tried my really best to restrict myself. I buy, but so few. And..they are all red!
Now, my red tudung dah worn out dah.lols. 
There's this one year, most of my newly bought tops/hijabs are..turqoise!
A year before that most of them are electric blue >,<
I gotta find a journal regarding this matter la. Maybe there is something to do with..I don't know:/ aura? (like I know what aura means:/)

Wanna know what else that's beautiful and red? 
It's momiji (red maples)!

I did not get to enjoy the beautiful momiji last year.
I was left alone last year during the peak.
This year, I did it!We finally experience the real definition of autumn in Japan! Alhamdulillah...
Syukur, Allah perkenankan impian yours truly yang lagi satu ni:')

It started with a post card.
I received a post card from my then boyfriend (now husband <3 nbsp="" p="">
The postcard shows an ancient pagoda like floating on the shining red maples. I thought this place could probably be real, but that picture is for sure was photoshopped. How can the whole thing seems so beautiful and unreal!
So, when husband asked me where to for momiji mitae (acara menonton momiji), I answered 'to the place on the postcard.'

It was Kyomizudera.


Walking to the temple..Along side of the road, you would find a lot of Japanese culinary shops as well as souvenirs shop.

The thing is I wasn't alone in the world thinking to go to Kyomizudera to immerse myself in a breathtaking nature. That is for sure. I know that. Husband knows that. But marrying him, I don't have to think the tedious things which most of the time involved strategic thinking. Like what is the best time to go, the best place to park the car, even why we have to walk at the other side of the road! So, whenever we are travelling, it is so seldom for us to make mistakes due to his critical thinking. For that, alhamdulillah..I think men are like that huh?:) Hopefully he can lead me in living the life too:') InshaAllah..

Since Kyomizudera is extremely famous, can you imagine how 'mencekik darah' the parking space would be? Especially at peak time like autumn, the 'taukeh' parking will of course naikkan harga. Like others, we would pay at whatever price as long as we can get to park the car!haha. This brilliant husband has again made a brilliant plan, we got to get a very cheap, fixed price parking space which is so near to the temple!!We saved a lot of money. The only 'sengal' thing we did was..decided to have lunch at this Thai restaurant (nearby the eki) and there are so sengal and mahal!Nobody in the restaurant could understand you. They can't speak either english or nihongo. How?:/And the idea was mine>,<

Actually, as you are walking towards the temple, you would see Kyoto itself. 
I remember Kyoto is more like Hiroshima. It has many rivers crossing the city. The difference is, Kyoto is packed with old, ancient looking buildings. You could easily know you are now in Kyoto by just looking around you. Hiroshima is not. I could say that Hiroshima is more down to earth in terms of architectural. Probably because many of them has been vanished after the bombing.
By the river, there are lines maple trees and at that time, all was coloured red. We were even planning to walk by the river and take photos with the momiji. But after reaching the temple area, nothing else we think could beat the scenery we just seen.




The top one showing the angle of kyomizudera temple I saw in the post card. But then I didn't know this was a temple.lol xp
Down, zoom, can you see how pack the pagoda? I don't think this situation is thalasemic friendly. hehe..
Can sesak nafas woo..But since this is Japan, the chance of you getting assault is so minimal. Everybody got the same chance for the top spots.





The post card I mentioned was showing kyomizudera at night. it was exactly like the below photo :')
Both of these photos are unedited. And yet, they are already beautiful to me. I tried so hard to capture what my eyes have seen. But it can never match. That is why, if you have extra money, it is better to go places. See them yourselves:')


The top photo is the entrance to the temple.
The temple looks old though. I was afraid when I was up on the pagoda, will this kayu patah ke ape >,<
The surrounding view yang actually attractionnye. Beautiful!
It's true, momiji sama saja bentuknye mana-mana, but not in this case:')
Picture below just random photo we took on the up to the temple.
There are so many souvenirs shop!

For those who interested to go to Kyomizudera, entrance fees for daylight and night time are different. Like us, at 5pm we are required to leave the temple and queue again to buy the night ticket. You just have to go see both time! Enjoy both views once you are there, okay! You won't regret it:')

I guess that is all my long story, actually on kyomizudera.

p/s: This writing isn't just for you, it is for future self, in case I forgot this supposedly unforgettable visit.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...