Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Ramadhan Al-Mubarak

Assalamualaikum w.b.t

How's your Ramadhan so far?
Any hiccups yet?
This year my Ramadhan started with a slight fever which have already been diagnosed a day before that.
Alhamdulillah the first day was Saturday, so, I could still fast by just staying home and rest.
My health condition had actually worsen until yesterday.
My friend advised me to not fasting as she thought my worsen condition might have been due to dehydration and the fact that I was unable to take medicine during the day.
Sigh..sigh..
But I strongly feels like it wasn't that bad, although most of the time I appeared pale with zombie-like behavior.lol XP
Today I feel a bit better with occasional coughing. So,it's ok, I guess:D

Anyway, I did some study about hukum berpuasa bagi orang sakit and bermusafir.
Here's the link to the answers:
1. http://www.islamgrid.gov.my/hadith/detailed.php?id=7&j=3
2. http://drmaza.com/home/?p=1211

You are welcome to share your insight in this matter too.
Do leave your comments below.

Last but not least,

Salam Ramadhan from husband and me from Toyohashi Aichi and Hiroshima, Japan.
Selamat berpuasa to you, my dear beloved readers of SUPERWANI's blog!

5 comments:

  1. weekend ni ai jadik musafir plak
    mmg menguji kesabaran puasa waktu natsu ni rite?
    selamat berpuasa uols

    ReplyDelete
  2. Malaysia:) PJ/Ampang jerk T_T hihi.tp tula..i busy lupe nk submit order kuih raye.kakak i merayu2 nk makmur.haha.tolonla tolonla..

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahaha waniii. i will do my best! ekekeke :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...