Friday, August 22, 2014

My Open House

You know what you are getting when you invite people to your house? 
And unexpected rezeki I must say. It happened to me a lot. 
That's why, organizing my own open house has been on top of the list when I got married and in charge of my own kitchen! yey! 
Syukur for the opportunity and a husband who gave me that! My own kitchen and...everything else. Thank you!

This year, we beraya at our new home:) I really looking forward to it except...for the fact that our house is very small. I keep worrying how on earth we can accomodate the Malaysians here. sigh..

But, all went well, Alhamdulillah. We have so much leftovers lagi. So, A had been having ketupat, rendang, lontong for 3 days in a row. bahahaha xp.


I cooked kuah lodeh, fried chicken, nasi lemak, kuah kacang, rendang, lemang and nasi impit.

The legendary lemang is here. I don't like it though. The lemang segera brand Nona. But the others loved it! The first to finish!

A pat on my back for cooking all of these, all by myself. When I finished, I also can't believe my eyes! 

We set the buffet table at the kitchen. So, we have more space at the living. 

The living where the guests are sitting. Not so spacious isn't it? Sorry guests >,<

Mek Shida tolong kemas rumah ke ape tu >,<


With the adorable Junhafiy (did I get the spelling right?)


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...