Friday, September 30, 2011

Bandung in 16hours

Of course I went to Bandung despite of the blocked nose:P haha..

I bet ramai antara kamu sudah pergi Bandung kan?I je yang tak lepas lagi mainly due to my husband yang enggan menjejakkan kaki ke Indonesia. Now, he has to go outstation there, baru la I bole menjejakkan kaki kat situ. I must say, takdir menyebelahi si Puan wife *grin*

Our trip was so short!One day trip..Tapi alhamdulillah, since we are living in a considerably strategic hotel, one day trip is so much possible. Personally, I think it is enough.

I was demam. But, I segar sangat the next day. Sebab nak pergi Bandung yang dah lama rasa nak pergi sejak sebelum kahwin lagi!in fact sebelum dapat hidayah berkahwin lagi (semua gara-gara my uni friend yang nak membuat saya kesal shopping banyak di pasar siti khadijah this once upon a time >.<) 
Beli material wedding dress di sana pulak, suami I kata, `Jakel sudehhhh`..maka semua impian itu terkubur. 
Ajak pergi honeymoon di Bali pun takmau:/ 

Akhirnya!!!pukul 4.30pagi mata yours truly telah terbeliak walaupun hidung...masih tersumbat >.<
Tapi walau yours truly siap cepat macam mana pun, room mate yours truly masih tidak sedar dari mimpi T___T
We planned to catch the earliest feeder bus to Bandung.
Alhamdulillah...sebab our hotel (Crowne Plaza Hotel, Jakarta-do google the location) is located next to Plaza Semanggi which is also one of the location for the feeder bus. MashaAllah...semuanya dipermudahkan:)

The feeder bus from Jakarta to Bandung ada banyak. Di Plaza Semanggi ni, namanya Transliner. Kami lihat keretanya cantik-cantik. So, no need to worry. Fee/person is about 70,0000rupiah (7000en). Sangat kerap, so, tak perlu risau:)

Sebab kami sampai cepat sejam:D behind us is the feeder bus. Very comfortable !Termasuk kami,  ada 3 orang saja yang naik on that time..memang sangat rilex perjalanan kami:) 
After 1 hour and 45minutes of...sleeping, we arrived at the Dago Plaza.
I was asleep...of course.haha..at times the car stopped I was awake feeling the warm and fuzziness yang turut tido juga -__-".
A few times shocked by the appearance of kids with creepy mask at the car window, most of the times dancing with other kids carrying a radio. Sometimes they just stare at me. There are kids beggars.
This one time hubby main lawan-lawan pandang dengan budak tuh. Memang nak kena dia nih >.<

End point is at Dago Plaza if you ride Transliner. Here, we waited for my sister in law who is  a student there. Here I saw lots of this kuda..
Banyak I read from bloggers and heard from friends, usually Malaysian will employ a day supir to bring them around Bandung. Since we have our own 'tourist guide' there, it has eased our visit here:) Arigatou Amal chan!
I must say, with her presence, we had sort of experienced the true Bandung :P We ride on 'angkut'!

Our main transportation there..angkut (the green van). Anyways, different `company` different van`s color. A little bit scary..but, buat derk aje. Saves you a lot:D Tambang?No fixed price. Teka-teka sendiri aje. Cheapest you could hand the the driver would be about 1000rp (10en):D Tapi Bandung kecil saja..naik angkut sudah memadai:)
What is 'angkut'?

Based on my definition, it is a small van, buruk sikit. Ada pintu kecik so the passengers can climb up and down from its back which was modified to accomodate around 15 people! So, kalau ramai orang, you really have to squeeze your butt! Angkut can only accomodate you if you are seated. The space won't allow to to stand (walaupun dengan 'ketinggian' yours truly *facepalm*). So, nak naik turun, kenela bongkok-bongkok sikit:P
Fees are according to...distance in which you have to valued it yourself. You have to take risks when handing the fees to the driver when you alight. If you pay less, you are entitled to be chased by the whole clan of the angkut! To be safe, better pay more >.< Tak mahal pun, If you hand them 2000rupiah pun ok:)

If not because of my SIL yang dah biasa naik, I don`t think we have ideas how to ride the angkut pun. Furthermore, we had a lot incidents with angkut.
The way we have to stop the angkut is by lifting your jari telunjuk. If you wanna play magic, you just lift your jari telunjuk (even its hidden) and suddenly the angkut will be at your service. 
This one time, hubby just talked about the jari, suddenly angkut came to us in reverse manner:/ so magic >.<
Angkut also has their good point. I feel like somehow they are so much better than RapidKL *Lol!* cause they are everywhere!We never had to wait a minute for them!>.< 
Kadang-kadang, you just walked alongside of the road, they saw you they'll made attempt to stop. That's how 'friendly' angkuts are:D
Plus, Bandung is not so big, angkut will be more than enough to experience the city of Bandung:)
Another plus point, it saves your money...A LOT!

Adik ipar saya cakap ini antara restoran termahal di Bandung. hehe...Tapi kalau anda guna yen, inshaAllah jaw anda akan `beterabur` kerana terkejut dengan harganya..hehe
Kan Bandung famous dengan kain, telekung, yadda2..yang berkaitan dengan pakaian..
Mana tempatnya??Actually, I also just knew the name..hehe..(punyala tak buat kajian sebelum pergi >.<).
First destination ..Pasar Baru. Seryes tak reti nak jalan kat sini..too many offers by the kedai-kedai. Too many competition. If tak ada tourist guide (SIL), memang tak reti la...
The morning we siap-siap, I was so pelik..why hubby bawak 'beg balik kampung'?? He said I might need it later. I was like..."No..I just wanna see Bandung. I don't know what to buy. I have everything already."

You're right Wani!>.<
Just brief pictures around:D and the beg yang penuh tak cukup tangan. 'Beg balik kampung' tu tak muat pown!>.<


Food in Bandung?

I nagged hubby to dine Bandung cuisine since we are here. I don't know what Bandung is special for. Mee Bandung perhaps?:P
But I had this Nasi Ambel? Yours truly suka ini. Whoaaa..sedap!tapi pedas >.<

The Food Opera. One restaurant I would strongly recommend to you if you  are looking for a fine dining Indonesian cuisine in Bandung:) Cantik sangat the restaurant. Ada live band at night. In front of your eyes..


Other things Bandung is famous for?

1. Their cake and sweets especially of Kartika Sari.
Kartika Sari. What Bandung is famous for. This is where you can find the famous boelen, cookies and cakes. 
2. Outlet store.
Bandung memang famous dengan outlet. Banyak sangat kedai baju di sini. Tapi sehelai pun yours truly tak beli. Oh no, I bought one cardigan:P tp sama je harga dengan Jepun. Tapi here is the best place for bargaining branded attires. The authenticity? I am still questioning that.

One of the outlet we visited. Banyak sangat outlet..Ada yang kadang-kadang barangnya sama, harga berbeza. Kena pandai la untuk mensurvey...

Me nak datang Bandung lagi? I think I`ve seen enough. I have scratched it out of my long list:)

To my love, Arigatou gozaimashita!!!
A man with his wife`s shopping stuff and his wife:D

Never goodbyes, see you again, Bandung!:D

2 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...