Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Oh Allah, show us the way..

It is April already? Oh my..and I just updated March for one blogpost?? So much of not wanting to miss good things left unwritten.

First of all, check out the video..


Teehehe..yeay!!Finally we moved together to Hiroshima, city of love (because we live there) and..rivers (just so many of them, every houses here is practically 'by the river')..and mountains (why we have so many snows despite of located southward of Japan) and..less likely to be hit by tsunami (nauzubillah!). Hiroshima wasn't our first choice though. But, since I got a job here, this place left as our only choice. Nevertheless, we are grateful and at the same time so nervous! It can be said this step is a huge one and very BOLD! I left KL, which has been my comfort zone and boldly step into the working world that we know how hard in can be in this country. And please be reminded how low my stress tolerance is. May Allah s.w.t grant me with so much more strength. 

Forget about me, husband is the one we should put the spotlight on. He left Suzuki Corp. while he is on the top of the hierarchy to be able to start a new life with me. It is just the right thing to do in a way here because we have been contemplating it ever since day 1 of marriage. I think we were just too scared to leave each other's nest. Now he has achieved what a man at 30 should have been achieved (minus one I think, children, yes, plural), it is okay to move on and try new things by now. So, he left his first job, for about 5 years without any hesitation. 

But who I'm kidding here, I feel so nervous if we are actually doing the wrong move. So many possibilities to think of. What if he couldn't get a nicer job? What if he couldn't get a job at all? I'm so scared T_T I just can't see myself doing serious job here..because I never did T_T Again, may Allah s.w.t show us the way.



6 comments:

  1. Amin amin amin, InsyaAllah we will all be praying for you. There are a certain hikmah with doing Hijrah, I'm sure with your sacrifice and patience, you will be rewarded more. All my love for you sayang, *hugs*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank u thank u so much Aleen:) Ur words mean so much to me. I hope so too.I saw this as our hijrah. May Allah s.w.t guide us to the right path. Sending back loads of love to u :-*

      Delete
  2. i can see japan through u. all the best! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kak wani..gambatte! Moga Allah permudah segala urusan. So happy tgk kak wani n husband, ラブラブ❤

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...