Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Dear Brides,

Oh my, it's been a long time since I last post about weddings!
I love wedding still..tengok gambar and the first thing I would like to see from wedding pictures are their...dresses!!other things come second :P

I was thinking although I may not have anything more to write about my wedding (of course this time will come. I would want to be married once and forever, k *grin besar2*), I still can share other wedding I went to!
Aha..you got it right. How can la..siapa je nk buat kenduri kahwin kt Jepun ni T_T

Wait!

I still got something to share with you, B2Bs!!
Are you girls still looking for invitation card? Looking for something pretty and unique?

cantik kan?:') 

For further inquiries, please contact the taukeh at akmal (dot) ff (at) gmail (dot) com

Good news, her company is now offering more than this. 
For a start, I recommend you to visit her wedding blog first, A Binary Interlude.

That's all for today.

Let's take a break from my endless review on my honeymoon trip, k.
Yours truly pun nk muntah dah bace:P

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...