Friday, October 28, 2011

B-brings the boys out!

I wasn't aware it was already 10p.m when I finally breath over the accomplished mission of the day. Well, it was indeed a very productive day for me:)
As I was cycling, my heart couldn't stop singing the beat of..The Boys from Girls Generation.

Apparently, I was 'drugged' by this song played over and over by my colleague =,=

So many attempts of drugging me with k-pop songs all over the years name it from hubby, my friends, sibling..it never worked.
But this song..made me wanna dance again >,<

Fine! I promise myself to learn step of this song maybe in a month :D

Geez....macam banyak je masa ko ni Wani >,<

1 comment:

  1. woh hebat! nnt pos video when u hv master d dance okay! hihihi

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...