Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Inquiry

Hello all ^_^
Well..I am in the midst of having new daily schedule whereby I will try to squeeze an hour for blog writing.
I am doing this to improve my writing skills as I am very bad in it >.< And I think (at least..) I have improved a little in here:) Alhamdulillah..But you guys have to be the victims >.< ehe

Ok, since yesterday I tried to put a new post. There are a few pictures which I tried to include in the post..But for some unknown reason..the pictures refused to be in the correct rotation >.< I have tried lots of ways; reverse forward, still not working >.<

If anybody of you have experienced such a madness in this blogspot and...knows how to tackle this, please share >.<

Lots of love,
Wani

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...