Thursday, June 24, 2010

Pelamin-Malay elements

Salam n selamat pg...

This morning pg2 lg dh mengangkut akak g bengkel T_T..keretenye di langgar dr blakang for 10th times kot T_T

So, I am at home right now feeling hungry and nervous. HUngry bcoz x mkn..nervous bcoz waiting for my correction. Can i make it in time?? T_T *pray for me my dear friends*

I have a friend. We r not that close, but i think v are all gud la kan. She told me about most of d thing about her 'after wedding' life. Let alone her wedding prep=p She's got the 'gud news' soon after d wedding. She's d only child ind family. So I guess u people understand how the family respond to the news=) I was also excited to hear it=) But, yesterday i got a very shocking news that she had a miscarriage T_T I don't know what to say. I was really sad that I do not know the words that could comfort her. I wish she would become stronger after this and prepare for another baby to come ^_^ Ganbatte ne!

Went to her wedding in March. Oh, I must say she's a bridezilla from afar. Why do I said from afar?Cz she's done everything thru d internet. She's working in Tg. Malim n d vendors wer all in KL. hehe..But she's really a detail person and I cud say perfectionist kot. haha..

I am sort of envy her for being able to make up her mind about all d concept and all...and the most important sticking to it (which I failed everytime T_T..tgk mende laen je..tros nk mende laen pulak T_T). So, here's d wedding which full of Malay elements. So detail n RED;p

The pelamin setting. Full of Malay elements. Mmg mcm raja sehari kan?? This was from Persada

Not to forget, d dress..d pair wore maroon songket. If I'm not mistaken, d tailor was Man Kajang. The accessories from other vendor..bla2...(that's how she's being so detail T_T). Eh, pengantin yg tukang kipas tu...haha



Saye yg tak-de-la-gedik-sangat sedang dudok bersemayam (eh, btol ke??lol)

To pengantin kt atas ni..I am so sorry to hear about the news. Pray for another baby to come. Take care!
Queen4ADay

2 comments:

  1. recently pon my best friend miscarriage... dah 2nd ke 3rd time...

    kesian dia... I pon dah tak tau nak guna soothing words mana lagi dah...

    anyway... the maroon songket macam my mom punya. she still has it. I nak pakai... tapi kena kurus gile dulu... minta2 sempat :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. tula zara, just wish this wont b happening to us.nauzubillah..
    fyi, i m d 'smallest' in my bigggg family.still, i cudn't fit in my aunts' old kebaya T_T therefore, a very gudluk to u=p lol

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...